1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by genealogymaster, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genealogymaster

genealogymaster New Member

Hi all, thanks for allowing me in. I have searched for answers and support but it is difficult where I live. I'm slightly disabled and unable to heavy labor jobs and have been trying for some time to find some kind of work. I receive disability but when you make only $1300 a month it doesn't go far. Soon I won't have my car and won't be able to drive to my doctor. There is no public transport where I live. On one site someone said I should move to where there are more jobs and support, but if you don't have enough to live on how can you move? I feel discouraged have no close friends or family I can talk with and turn to. I'm looking for ideas that I can do without having to spend money which I don't have.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the site! It does sound like a pickle. Hope you find support here! :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello and welcome. Sorry you are experiencing such difficulties right now. I hope things improve for you and keep talking to us here :)

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF, hope you can find support here to help with what you are going through :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.