New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by genealogymaster, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genealogymaster

genealogymaster New Member

Hi all, thanks for allowing me in. I have searched for answers and support but it is difficult where I live. I'm slightly disabled and unable to heavy labor jobs and have been trying for some time to find some kind of work. I receive disability but when you make only $1300 a month it doesn't go far. Soon I won't have my car and won't be able to drive to my doctor. There is no public transport where I live. On one site someone said I should move to where there are more jobs and support, but if you don't have enough to live on how can you move? I feel discouraged have no close friends or family I can talk with and turn to. I'm looking for ideas that I can do without having to spend money which I don't have.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site! It does sound like a pickle. Hope you find support here! :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome. Sorry you are experiencing such difficulties right now. I hope things improve for you and keep talking to us here :)

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF, hope you can find support here to help with what you are going through :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.