New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Totally Broken, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Totally Broken

Totally Broken Active Member

I feel so pathetic and alone right now. Dont know ho I am going to survive this...

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Totally, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us at SF. I hate to see you are having such a rough time, Please share your story with us, the more you share the more we can help you. You are among friends, you are safe here. No one will make fun of you or judge you in any fashion. That behavior is not tolerated here.

I know you stumbled across us because you googled something like how to commit suicide or something along those lines. (at least i did) if you are feeling suicidal , please go to the nearest ER and get the help you need.

We are here to help you, don't be afraid to lean on us if your having a bad day or just need someone to chat too.

Take Care

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I understand that you feeling low but you among people who understand what you are going through. You are young and have the rest of your life ahead of you. Please seek help as we can help to understand how important you to us.

Tell us your story and we will try are most to help you in your time of need. I know you cry alone but that's ok as it realises the pain from within. I know it's hard that you are dealing with it on your own but we are here for you.

You are safe here as you are among people who have experienced what you have been through and want to help you.

Keep posting here and we will do our best to help YOU.

4. Totally Broken

5. Totally Broken

I did google suicide yes. I have what I need to end it all. I just wanted to know how long it will take an how painful its going to be.

6. Unknown_111

Tell us your pain when you are ready. I know you are hurting and you are thinking you are lost but you are not. We are here to listen and care for YOU. Don't worry now as you among people who care about YOU.

7. Totally Broken

I have a hole in my chest where my heart should be.

8. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Listen to me PLEASE, I know you are hurting very badly, and your probably scared at the same time, please take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you desperately need.

9. Totally Broken

10. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Please tell us what is going on with you , to hurt so badly that you consider suicide. We want to help you, let us help you

11. Unknown_111

You are every low at the moment and The pain you feel is immense but trust us as we can help YOU. Just think someone in the world cares about YOU. I want to help YOU and share the pain your currently feeling. Shared pain will ease you and hopefully make see you see that life is important and also means YOU.

Please keep talking to me as I will help you as much as I can. What's causing this immense pain? If I upset up then you can use the report button to report me. You I trying to reassure you that you totally safe here. I felt like YOU do now two and half years ago. Let the tears roll now as it helps you to tells us the story behind your pain. I know you crying now. If I am wrong then I am truly sorry.

12. Unknown_111

Is it a person who you truly loved you broke your heart and you are feeling all alone right now? I'm guessing now. The feeling you are experiencing is very natural after a relationship breakdown. How did he break or hurt you? I am here to help YOU.

Let the tears roll and tell us more.

13. Totally Broken

To be honest, Its going to be too painf
    Thank you for this. Most people will think I am mad en that the reason for all this is silly, but I dont care. I am in a very very bad spot. It escalates by the second.

14. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Listen to me please, I know you are hurting and right now you see suicide as the only alternative. But that is the pain talking it lies, that is your fear talking it also lies, suicidal feelings definitely lie to you. Share your burden with us, and I will do everything I can to possibly help you, but you are going to have to take a chance and trust me you will be safe with us

15. Unknown_111

Tell us when you are ready. I'm sorry if I put under pressure but we care about YOU and never forget that. Take care and keep posting. You are important to us and never forget that. We are here for YOU and that is the truth.

We truly feel your pain and want to help YOU.

16. Totally Broken

I
    I am a male person. I know I carry on as if I am female. But we as males also feels very deeply. Well I do...

17. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I understand being in a bad spot feels like, but I made it through and I am sure you can too, I understand if your heart broken and that is upsetting you so much, but know that CARE ABOUT YOU and want to help you

18. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

That doesn't matter to us. We want to keep you SAFE from harm , SAFE from you hurting yourself

19. Totally Broken

The short version of the story is simply this. The person I truly and deeply love, is seeing someone else.

20. Unknown_111

No, YOU ARE NOT MAD but a fellow human being who is hurting with immense pain. I know deep down that you want to live but I knew how hard it is not take notice of your peers. You peers are the same and kept me reassure you that you are an individual with feelings.

Harsh words San hurt you especially from people you see everyday at school day in and day out. People like to gossip about others and if you do it about them they will also feel what you are currently feeling. Are you able to tell your parents about the way your are feeling or you are not to sure about their reaction.

I know you are hurting but it's hard to ignore others who make you feel tense around them and that causes you to over-think. If I got the picture wrong them I am very sorry.
    Keep posting as it will the pain you are feeling right now.