New here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BlueSquared, Sep 24, 2016.

1. BlueSquared

BlueSquared Member

Hey all, I just found this forum when googling for a place to talk about suicidal thoughts. I guess I'll say more in the my story section later. It can be a lot to type out.

It's weird how hard it can be to talk to people about this stuff face-to-face, even with therapists. But it sounds like the people here really get it.

I tend to lurk on forums, but I'll try to come out of my shell a bit.

Thank you for having me.

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Thank you for joining us at SF. Just know that when you are here, you are safe. No one will judge you. No one will harass you. That is not tolerated here. I look forward to reading your story. If you get really bored can you read mine below in green. Just know you are not alone in this anymore. You have us, lean on us if you are having a bad day. We are here to help you.

If for some reason, you would like to talk about your situation in private, that is not a problem. Please just PM me and we will discuss your situation in private. I won't have all the answers, but I am a very good listener.

Take Care

BlueSquared and Thauoy like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. We are a caring forum and try to help anyone hurting in the world. Tell us your story when you are ready. Don't be scared as no one will judge YOU but give you sympathy. Take care and post important be safe.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and in time hope you are able to talk and reach out for the support you need here. Lots of caring people who understand and do not judge you here welcome to forum

5. BlueSquared

BlueSquared Member

Thank you all. I really appreciate it. Your acceptance has already made me smile

6. lifetalkz

lifetalkz Well-Known Member

Hello B-squared. Just wanted to say Hi! Welcome to SF. If you stay connected on this forum you will find many different perspectives on one subject-life threatening depression and anxiety. I think that you will benefit greatly by staying in touch and expressing yourself. Good luck and take care-LT

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.

8. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I hope you feel comfortable here to share your story, listen to people's stories, give and take advice and just generally vent and feel accepted. That's how I feel, welcome :)

9. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi and welcome. This is a friendly and understanding crowd here. Because we all know what it is like to want to end things. Our reasons may be different, but the hurt is the same. Glad you found us.

10. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Welcome to SF! I hope that you like it here! (hug)