New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I’m a new member. Ummm, I’m severely depressed and suicidal? Everything gives me anxiety and I’m at a low right now, I can’t stand life anymore. I don’t know what to do? Looking to talk I guess because I can’t tell anyone around me...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum, i am sorry to hear things are going so badly for you at the moment.

Did something trigger you to feel this way? Want to say more?

We are here to listen, guide and support you and I hope being here at SF is a big help in you getting the support you need.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF I just want to tell you there are a lot of people are very compassionate and care about you. almost every one of us wanted to go the suicide route that's how we ended up here. remember you can open up here when you're ready because it's anonymous. please take care of yourself and stay safe

Everything makes me anxious, people say life is beautiful and creative but it just scares me. Like people give me anxiety, I find nature beautiful though. I just feel like crying all the time over everything, everything insights fear. I don’t want to have to deal with anything or anyone anymore

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to SF. We are glad to have you.
That avatar is fantastic, by the way.

It sounds like you've got the grade-A anxiety and depression combo. Have you sought any professional help for this yet?

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF! I'm sure you find will support here and feel comfortable talking about what's getting you down. See you around the forum

Hi there and welcome to SF. We are glad to have you.
That avatar is fantastic, by the way.

It sounds like you've got the grade-A anxiety and depression combo. Have you sought any professional help for this yet?
I have, but my therapist doesn’t think I’m depressed or suicidal, just sad. I don’t think anyone takes me seriously unless i do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00