new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pfg0207, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pfg0207

pfg0207 Member

hi my name is kirsty im 25 i live in scotland ive struggled with depression since 16 and have just lost my uncle/best friend to suicide on 2nd april and i feel numb,confused and angry at myself.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Kirsty.

I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle, maybe it might help you to look at the loved and lost forum we have here. Allow yourself to grieve and remember that whatever you feel is normal and ok.

I hope that you find the support and help that you need here.

Take care of yourself
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome Kristy! I hope you get the support you are so in need of. If you ever need a friend or to talk i'm here anytime for ya. :hug: Hang n there. :) :hug:
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF kristy,
    ever need someone to talk to or have any questions about the site feel free to give me a yell :hug:
  5. pfg0207

pfg0207 Member

cheers guys its good to know there is people out there who understand where im coming from or might b able to give me some idea what he was thinkin from his side my msn is
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Kirsty. I am saddened to hear about the loss of your uncle. I know you and your family probably have many questions about why. The questions will probably never be completely answered, but perhaps you can find some insight and comfort here with us. Take care. :hug:
  7. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Hi Kristy,
    There is nothing I can say that will take away your pain. I lost my granddad and mom about 38 years ago. Still miss them. What changes over time is how we deal with the pain. You will get through this and you will be stronger. Hang in there. Grace and peace
    Michael Lee
  8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kirsty, welcome to the forum.:smile: I am sorry to hear of your loss.:sad: Dealing with a loved one's death is hard enough, but even worse when they took their own life. Please come here to express your feelings. We will listen to you and offer whatever help we can.:smile:

9. SoManyReasons

SoManyReasons Member

From one newcomer to the next. Welcome.
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Kirsty :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.