1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thepassenger, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepassenger

thepassenger Guest

Hi, I just joined this forum...I'm a college student and 18 years old. not sure if this is tmi but I've been diagnosed bipolar and as also having anorexic tendencies :\ I'm kind of going through a crisis right now so I'm going to head over to that section... anyway, I look forward to talking to you all and hopefully I can provide some support as well!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Thanks for filling us in on yourself a bit. Definitely not tmi. We enjoy getting to meet new members and learning about them. It is the best way for us to be able to offer you support. I hope you find yourself comfortable here and will join right in. Visit us in chat sometime. Take care and see ya around. :hug:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hi. Happy posting and hope you find some support and peace of mind here.

4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey there.

Good to know you are here to help yourself too. I hope you can find some help. ^_^

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope you will find some help and support here :)

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site, Passenger!:smile: I like your user name! I hope you find the support and friendship you seek.

least

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.