New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ForeverDamned, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForeverDamned

ForeverDamned New Member

hey all. i dont know what to say about myself except for the fact that i hate myself very much. i have been suicidal off and on since i was about 13 and i'v tried to kill myself too many times than i'd like to count. honestly i'd like for everything to just disappear including myself. well that was my lame attempt at an introduction. maybe i can find some solace here
  2. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi Forever. Welcome to the forums and I hope you find some of the peace here that you are seeking.

There are a great number of good people here, some that feel much the same as you do. Drop me line if you ever need some one to listen...
  3. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find plenty of people here who can understand how you're feeling and we can help each other through these difficult times.

Take care
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Forever :hug:
  5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

hello Forever, i think we met briefly in chat today and i would like to welcome you to the forums. my pm box is always open to those who need it

6. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!
  7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF!!!!!

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the support you are looking for here. If you ever need to talk or need a friend, feel free to contact me. Take care. :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the site. I look forward to seeing you around. :hug:
  10. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum x
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome: