new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
I'm new here and don't really know what to say. I've had a lot of traumatic things happen in my life, mostly abuse of one kind or another. Have felt suicidal for the past few months and have even attempted suicide, but obviously failed. Looking for a place to get some help from others who are going through similar feelings and experiences.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
hello Brokenangel, welcome to the forum :hug: Hope you can find the help you need here!

:welcome: to SF brokenangel21. We met in chat tonight. I hope to get a chance to talk to you some more. You have come to the right place to share your thoughts and feelings with others that can understand where you have been and what you are going through. This is a very supportive community. Take care and stay safe until we meet again. :hug:

Hi Angel, welcome to the forum. The best thing is to talk to people who can relate to things you have been through, and you just happened to find a whole forum of them. Hope we can help.

Melancholy

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I hope you find the support you deserve here. There's plenty of people who may be able to relate with your experiences.

Take care
Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00