new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by brokenangel21, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenangel21

brokenangel21 New Member

Hi everyone.
    I'm new here and don't really know what to say. I've had a lot of traumatic things happen in my life, mostly abuse of one kind or another. Have felt suicidal for the past few months and have even attempted suicide, but obviously failed. Looking for a place to get some help from others who are going through similar feelings and experiences.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Found the right place

Welcome to the forum

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello Brokenangel, welcome to the forum :hug: Hope you can find the help you need here!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF brokenangel21. We met in chat tonight. I hope to get a chance to talk to you some more. You have come to the right place to share your thoughts and feelings with others that can understand where you have been and what you are going through. This is a very supportive community. Take care and stay safe until we meet again. :hug:

5. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

Hi Angel, welcome to the forum. The best thing is to talk to people who can relate to things you have been through, and you just happened to find a whole forum of them. Hope we can help.

6. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF! I am glad you have found our little corner of cyberworld :) *huggles*

Caroline

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I hope you find the support you deserve here. There's plenty of people who may be able to relate with your experiences.

Take care
    Lauren

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF. I have had a simlar life. I am online alot of the time, so feel free to PM me whenever.

10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF i hope you find much support and meet many friends here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.