new here...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Ramona, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramona

Ramona New Member

I guess I need some emotional support right now...When I was 9 I was sexually assaulted, and almost raped by a 14 year old boy who was my friend. It's been about six years now, but I still can't get it out of my mind and it makes me so scared all the time. I feel like I should have gotten over it by now, so I don't tell anyone about it. No one knows except for me and him, and another girl who he did it to also. I have flashbacks a lot of times, and a lot of people at school always make jokes about rape and stuff and it bothers me, but I can't tell them why.

-Ramona

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Ramona,

First off, Welcome to SF.

Next, I am sorry you have had to deal with that, no one should ever have to put up with such things. It is normal to still be feeling this way, especially since you have never told anyone. I hope that as you become more comfortable with this place, you can open up to us and tell us your story. No rush, but it might be a good way to help deal with it. I too was raped, and I find that talking to other people on here that have been through similar expierences helps most. Anyways, I hope you can find the help and support you deserve here. Feel free to PM me at any time if you want to talk. *huggles* Take care,

Caroline

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum hun :hug:

I hope you find the help and support you need here, if you need to talk feel free to pm me :hug:

4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I hope you get what you are looking for out of being here. Feel free to add me to MSN or PM me here if you ever want/need to chat.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.