New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bluegrey, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I am coming out from a nervous breakdown and the longest, most brutal bout of depression I ever endured. I am still very much on the verge of suicide because I just don't want to take the daily pounding from my OCD, GAD and psychological baggage/ issues from the severe physical abuse of my childhood.

I am forty one (vanity compels me to say I am taken for my early twenties) digitally illiterate and though I believe there is a supreme being I unfortunately have no belief in anything else supernatural (afterlife, the soul, prayer etc.). I am here to find the strength to resist suicide. I am still alive only because I don't want to harm loved ones but that is really not enough anymore.

I don't know what else say but hi everyone.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear of all that you have dealt with and all you are dealing with. I'm glad you joined, feel free to jump in and make yourself at home here. Message me anytime, Hun. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Sorry to hear about all your dealing with. If you need to talk you can always pm me.
    Take care of yourself.
  4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I hope you find the support that you are needing.
    Here if you want to talk.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. We are here to support you in the best way we can. :hug:
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy your time on here.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  9. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

10. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Thank you sincerely for the replies and invitations for correspondence. As I mentioned I am as technologically aware as a horseshoe crab and I type like a pigeon (my friends are worse) so I can't post edifying links/ pictures. I don't even know what a home page url or an instant messaging network is.

Its Saturday night, I've just come back to this website and now I'm going to go for a long bicycle ride- its very therapeutic to me. Unfortunately here on "Strong Island" a pale 5' 10" 128lb. male on a bicycle is "entertainment" for boys and men yet to learn how to be men screaming, honking or throwing food, cans and thankfully rarely beer bottles. I've been shot with a paintball gun too.

Maybe I'll visit again tonight. Thank you again everybody.
  11. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, i hope u find sf to be helpful. if u ever need anything dont be afraid to pm me :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.