New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shiroi_Hana, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiroi_Hana

Shiroi_Hana Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I have just joined this site because my feelings lately have become somewhat stronger than usual regarding the subject. I won't go into too much detail at the moment; however, I will take the time to inform you all that I have been battling depression on my own for the last twelve years of my life, and I want to try to take a positive step, therefore I thought it would be best to join a forum like this one. I am hoping that being here will help me to not feel so alone all the time, and at this point, every little bit helps.
  2. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :)
    looking forward to hear more from you when you feel like.
    Love to hear that people keep looking for ways to fight depression,
    even when they're beeing victims of it for so long!
    it shows how brave you are and increases the chances to beat it :)
    take care
  3. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF,i look forward to getting to know your, if you ever need a chat pm me or if you need any help with the forum just pm me. There are alot of amazing people on sf and i know you will make some great friends. Like helena said just logging into this forum is a big step because your at least looking for help with the subject. I am around most of the time so if you need anything just message me.

Stay Safe
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. I am glad you are seeking out support in dealing with things. Doing it alone is very difficult. :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf. Hopr you find as much help and support here as I have done.:smile:
  8. soapymongoose

soapymongoose Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new here too and I think I joined for similar reasons :)

I hope you find some happiness, here amd in the world. I've also battled without too much help for years. Hopefully we can get some sort of "release" here :eek:utcold:

:cool: x
  9. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :D Hope you'll find friends / support here
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :)
    Glad you're with us :heart:
  11. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Shiroi_Hana.

You got some cool people to meet here Shiroi_Hana, feel welcome and share what you feel when you are ready. I hope our community can be a good place for you to find comradely and understanding. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.