New Here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by brittini, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brittini

brittini Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, my name is Brittini and am 22 years old. I live about an hour away from Dallas, Texas in a small town. I'm currently an online student at City University of Seattle in the process of earning my Bachelors in General Studies. I have a boyfriend named Zach whom I've been with since December 11th, 2006. I'm very much into photography and music, if I didn't have them (esp music) I would prolly be dead right now. I have a panic and anxiety disorder which I've had for a very long time. It got so bad when I was in high school that it caused me to be bulimic. I got over the bulimia but am sure I have other disorders, just not sure what. I joined this forum because I'm constantly feeling like I'm completely alone. I cry a whole lot (I am right now as I type this up actually), usually when noone else is around except for my boyfriend, he's the only one I cry in front of. I keep an online blog to let everything out since I have no other way. I've noticed I've been talking about killing myself in them more often than before. I don't have a job anymore, I don't have a car or a license, I don't even have any real-life friends anymore. I'm living back at home with my parents and little sister. They're all great, I love them so much, we're just going through an extremely hard time (still) and it's getting to us all. Noone is happy here anymore and always talk to me about all of the problems. I take it all and act like I'm okay but I'm not. I don't have anyone to turn to so I joined this forum. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys and I hope we can help eachother.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Brittini,

Welcome to SF :arms:.

Looking forward to getting to know you hun.

Take care, Claire xx
  3. brittini

Thank you Claire. :)
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

There's also a forum here, let it all out, where you can... well, let it all out. :laugh:
  5. brittini

Thanx Andrew. I see your in Seattle.. LUCKY! I'm saving up to move there for at least 6 months and go to school there.
  6. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and there are people that will help you out if you need it. I'm located not to far from you lol but it's a good distance. Feel free to hit me up of you want to talk, it's ok.

Sense I've been here, I have felt better about myself and it's helped alot in the issues that I have been having. So, with that being said make yourself at home and kick back.
  7. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!!! Im sorry your feeling so sad all the time~~ Im here if you ever wanna chat about anything... even if you just need somebody to listen!!

I also have panic and anxiety attack as well as severe depression, that gives us a few things to talk about!!! hope to see you around!!

:smile: :hug: :arms:
  8. brittini

Thanx James, where are you at? The Dallas area?

Yeah, I think I'm really going to like it here.. I feel a lil better already and I just joined. Lol
  9. brittini

Victori - you have panic and anxiety attacks too? They're horrible arent they?!?! I checked out your profile and noticed you're into photography as well and are a photographer. Are you on I looooove that place! XD
  10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Hah, not a whole lot here, except rain. What school, u-dub?
  11. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

Well I'm located in the Austin area so it is a good distance.
  12. brittini

Well, right now I'm taking online courses at City University of Seattle but I'm looking into some photography schools too. :)
  13. brittini

Ohhh, Austin.. yeah, that is a pretty good distance but hey.. it's in Texas so it's closer than most!
  14. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Oi, good luck.

I always wanted to get into photography, but I never really did. Shame.
  15. brittini

Thank you :)

It's never too late, you still can. Photography is awesome XD
  16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Brittini. I am glad you chose to join us and reach out. :hug:
  17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Brttini!!Your off to a good start already making friends!!
  18. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome .. glad to see your already making friends x
  19. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
  20. brittini

Thank you guys sooo much! I'm really liking this place a lot,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.