1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IPlayDead, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IPlayDead

IPlayDead New Member

Hi i am new here and jsut wanted to say hi and stuff im pretty fucked up and have suicidal tendencies pretty much once a week =/ dunno what to do nemre

2. Vampyre_Lothos

Vampyre_Lothos Banned Member

Welcome to the forum. Your username might be objectional to some, just so you know.

3. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Sorry to hear that Whoreface. Tell us some more about yourself. Do you know why you feel the way you do? Take care :hug:

4. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

i think the name is objectonal to you ...... you deserve more respect and love then you are giving yourself..

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

First I want to welcome you to SF. Then I have to tell you I agree with allofme. You deserve so much more respect than you name allows. I hope you are able to find support here and change that opinion. :hug:

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm hi... once a week is good... maybe make them less yes? I still think about dying once a day... it is really nice...

7. IPlayDead

IPlayDead New Member

to let you all kno name has changed now and it wasnt anything to do with me the name its just sumfin me n my mates cam up with once and its always stuck like camerawhore ect ... but anyway yeah im still fucked up and i cut up realllllllllllllly badly on friday ! it felt good but i didnt want to wake yup the next day why am i such a failure

8. dark_thought

dark_thought Guest

Several times for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.