New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mistyeyz, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistyeyz

mistyeyz New Member

Hi. I am new to this forum. I have been suffering from depression from since I can remember. I am on medication. I have had counseling starting when I was a kid. I've stopped. There is nothing more that can be done for me, my opinion. I am 43.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't give up mistyeyz. It may feel hopeless at this point, but you never know when the right thing may come along to change your perspective on things. :hug:
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey there, welcome to the forum. :)
  4. Traci

Traci Member

I'm brand new here too. I hope we can help each other overcome our despair. I have a feeling this is the first step to understanding our desire to fade away, and a positive step in the direction of survival, and finding joy in living.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hi there. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you feel so hopeless, but you never know when things could change, life can be strange like that. Please don't give up the hope. I'm around if you'd ever like to talk. Take care. :hug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey There, Welcome to the forums!! Take your time and look around..Don't give up there is plenty of support here..
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome always new meds new treatments to try newer meds are better now for treatment depression new therapies as well never to late to try something new right glad you reach out here for support as well
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to Sf mistyeyz!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.