New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Daijou, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm not really familiar with how this all works, but right now I don't know where else to turn so I'm hoping I can find a little help here or maybe some good people to talk to.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Daijou. :) I hope you can find some support here.

4. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)
    I'll be sure to look around and post once I feel comfortable enough to talk about everything. Hope I find what I'm looking for too.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Take your time, make yourself a nice cozy nest. I just hope you're ready for the Rite of Passage Ceremony that every new members have to go through... :D

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and :welcome:...

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here. If you'd ever like to talk, or need a friend, feel free to message me. I also have messengers; MSN, Skype and Yahoo, so, if you'd like talking on those, just ask me for my details. Oh I also have Facebook too - whatever you'd prefer. Take care. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. Take your time and explore the other foums on here..

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. It won't take you long to get aquainted with how things work :)

11. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm still seeing what all this forums has to offer, but so far I like it. :) I discovered the poetry/writing section and I was happy to see something like that here. And it's nice to be able to talk to people that have gone through or are going through the same things as me.

12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Welcome! :hug: The good thing is that you are here reaching out for help. Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.