New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NathalieAndrews, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I`m a 24 year old female, who is diagnosed with Bipolar type II, who struggle now with self harm and eating issues. I search up suicide sites online, because I want to, but can`t because I have a big family that need me. If it hadn`t been for them, I would have found a way to do it a long time ago. So, I don`t, but in the bad periods, I hardly know what to do with myself. I self harm, don`t eat, feel like I am this overload of emotions that I can`t deal with. Everything is so hard, economically, socially, personally ... I live in a big city, quite far from my family, but with a sister nearby, who`s in college. We`ve got a good relationship, but I`m struggling and the problems between us trigger me badly. So, that`s it, I suppose. I was diagnosed with my disorder a year and a half ago. Had a good summer, but now that we are in December, it`s getting really bad. I hate winter so much. Especially Christmas.

Thought perhaps I should register. It would feel good to be able to talk to someone.

Nat.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi welcome to SF lots of caring individuals here so i am glad your reached out here for support :hugtackles:

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hi nathalie, welcome to sf :smile:

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x

5. Thanks, guys :)

6. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF.

I hope you find what you're looking for here. The people here have been really nice, from my experience. :)

7. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hiya nat, welcome to sf. Look forward to seeing you around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.