New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have just joined and am in the uk. I am not sure what I am looking to get from here. I lost my husband to suicide only 2 months ago, I came home from work to find him it was a month before our first wedding anniversary. At the moment I am in a state of denial and still trying to do day to day living as normal as possible. I have to move out of our flat at the end of next month as just can not afford to stay here on my own and I fear that it is going to hit me hard. Any way just checking in and saying hello.

Pécheur

Account Closed
Hi burton, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I can imagine it's a really tough time at the moment, but we're all here to support you through this. Welcome to SF, I hope you can meet some people who have been/are in a similar situation to help shed some light. Feel free to PM me anytime you wish to talk :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am so sorry for you loss. You are still very much in the grieving process. I hope you have support for you. Have you a therapist that helps with grief with loss. I hope you continue to post here okay your sadness your pain. Hold on here okay so we can give you the support you need . hugs. Maybe the move will be better for u a new start away from memories. hug

Ravenwing

Hello, and welcome to SF.

I am so sorry for your loss. May I ask if you have had any help to come to terms with things? I hope that you stick around here, you will always find help and a shoulder to cry on. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
Hello, Im sorry for you loss. If you ever need someone to talk to or just need a friend, feel free to PM me. :) I hope you find the support you're looking for. Take care. :hug:

Thank you all, I am incredibly lucky in the fact that I have such amazing friends which offer me a fantastic support network in fact to the point that I am overwhelmed. Just a bit lost at the moment but will find my way again. Would really like to chat with someone who has had a simular expeirience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00