New here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the_unknown, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

Even at forums I have a hard time communicating with other people... just wann say hello to everyone. Hopefully I will not be ignored in this place...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you will not be ignored i just want to say hi and welcome you to SF
    Chat room you can meet new people as well here anytime you want to talk hugs

3. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

Thanks... I feel a lil bit better knowing there are peopl who will listen and not judge me

4. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

:sup: Welcome. I have a lot of trouble communicating as well, but this is a pretty friendly place and just incase you cant find the right words to say it has the biggest smilie list I have ever seen. :boogie::cool:

5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

welcome the unknown, I have found everyone nice and friendly and helpful. no one will ignore you, you just need to have a bit of patience for forum replies as it takes a lot for people to go through all posts while dealing with our own issues, but you wont be ignored :flowers::welcome:

is there anything in particular you feel you want to talk about?

6. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

:welcome:

Nice to meet you. A lot of people find it hard at first to open up, members here are warm so you'll soon get into the swing of things! I hope you'll be able to talk more openly about your issues so you can work through them.

7. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Nobody gets ignored here. Everyone needs all the care no matter how little. So, welcome to the forums and I hope you can meet a lot of friends. Tell us what's up.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to the forum

9. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

welcome :D love n hugs xx

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, look forward to seeing you around :)

11. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.