New here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the_unknown, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

Even at forums I have a hard time communicating with other people... just wann say hello to everyone. Hopefully I will not be ignored in this place...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you will not be ignored i just want to say hi and welcome you to SF
    Chat room you can meet new people as well here anytime you want to talk hugs

3. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

Thanks... I feel a lil bit better knowing there are peopl who will listen and not judge me

4. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

:sup: Welcome. I have a lot of trouble communicating as well, but this is a pretty friendly place and just incase you cant find the right words to say it has the biggest smilie list I have ever seen. :boogie::cool:

5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

welcome the unknown, I have found everyone nice and friendly and helpful. no one will ignore you, you just need to have a bit of patience for forum replies as it takes a lot for people to go through all posts while dealing with our own issues, but you wont be ignored :flowers::welcome:

is there anything in particular you feel you want to talk about?

6. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

:welcome:

Nice to meet you. A lot of people find it hard at first to open up, members here are warm so you'll soon get into the swing of things! I hope you'll be able to talk more openly about your issues so you can work through them.

7. clairedelune

clairedelune Wanderer

Nobody gets ignored here. Everyone needs all the care no matter how little. So, welcome to the forums and I hope you can meet a lot of friends. Tell us what's up.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

:welcome: to the forum

9. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

welcome :D love n hugs xx

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, look forward to seeing you around :)

11. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.