New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ~*~Michelle~*~, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I've decided to join and introduce myself. I've had suicidal thoughts and feelings in the past, but that isn't my only reason for wanting to be a part of your forum. I'd like to help others through their problems, whether they need someone to vent to, or are seeking advice of some sort. This seems like a wonderful community to be a part of, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. :)

2. chameleon4386

chameleon4386 Member

Welcome to SF. It is wonderful that you want to help those in need.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF, I am glad you decided to join the site. It really is a great place, Friends, Support, A place you can vent, A place you can be you. I love this place. These people are so great they have their own problems and are yet still hear to support and here with a shoulder to cry on. :hug: :handinhan
    :hug:

And it's wonderful of you to wanna come and help. :biggrin: :wink:

Take care and I hope to see you around hun.

~Carolyn

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi

Welcome to SF :)

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:grouphug:

:rose:

6. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Welcome To the Forums.

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:welcome:

TDM

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to sf

take care of yourself

vikki xxx

9. Thanks for the welcome, everyone. :wub:

10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Michelle;

Welcome to the forum.:smile: It's a wonderful place to find help and to give help.:smile: :smile: I hope you are able to both find and give the help you need.:smile: :smile: :smile:

least

11. RachelJ

RachelJ New Member

It looks like you joined the forum for some of the same reasons I did! :D

I have actually had someone here tell me that I got them to see another side of things and really did help them through a tough time. I've also helped a friend on another forum through something that absolutely scared me (how they were talking) and it feels SOOOO good to know you've helped someone.

:welcome: to the forum. :)

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you are here with such a positive attitude. We all both give and receive help from each other here, I hope you are able to do the same. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.