New here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jessiebelle, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessiebelle

jessiebelle Member

Hi everyone
    I just came across this site and thought it might help me. I hope it can help me. I was diagnosed with depression twelve years ago, and have had two suicide attempts. I have just been discharged from hospital today, after spending the weekend on suicide watch. They have sent me home, and now I am sitting in my bed, by myself, trying not to kill myself.
    I just don't see the point in fighting any more. All I can think about is dying, I have no desire to keep on living, and no one in my life that I can talk to about how I'm feeling. I just don't see the point.
    Jessica.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jessica you are not alone now hun you can post here and we will listen you can go to chat and talk to someone You can pm me anytime you just want to talk to hugs to you

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi Jessica. Did the hospital look at what support you would need after being discharged?
    You can talk to us here or there's Samaritans - sometimes it helps to talk to another human being. Some of the Samaritan offices have a drop in service.
    Stay with us.

4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Jessica and Welcome to the forums, you did a positive step to join these forums.

Do you visit a therapist currently?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.