New Here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moses, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Soooooo...I'm new here and stuff. Umm. I'm not super suicidal all the time...but sometimes I'm like, "If I die, it's not like I'll be upset or anything, I'll just be dead." It's funny cause sometimes I find stupid little reasons to stay alive like, "oh wait...I made plans this weekend. I guess I have to live just so long."

I don't know. My life is actually pretty good. I have no idea why I want to die sometimes. I actually recently started cutting myself, but then I decided to stop. Uhhh...I like the little smileys. :poo: especially this one haha.

But yeah. I never thought it would get so bad that I would actually join a forum, but then again, I also said I would never cut myself. :p I don't exactly know what I'm expecting out of this, I am.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

A warm welcome to you, Moses! :welcome:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

4. yd4

yd4 Member

Yo moses, you seem like a cool guy. Don't worry about things so much. It's good that you decided to stop cutting yourself because that really won't solve your problems. I also feel suicidal a lot but I'm starting to come to a place where I'm starting to accept life for what it is. One journey that will come to its own end in time. I figure I only gotta go through it once. Sometimes it's hard to get through life when your dissapointed all the time but I guess you just have to try and be strong.

Anyways if you need someone to talk to I'm a pretty cool guy :D feel free to msg me anytime.
  5. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

It's actually kind of weird. When I cut myself, it wasn't because i wanted to die or because I needed to feel alive or I was depressed or anything. I was just looking to bleed for some reason. ANd then I was like," this isn't so bad." so then it became a habit. I decided to stop because I was like "naahhh...the scars are gonna screw you over one day." It (I believe) wasn't part of me being upset because I was usually pretty relaxed when i did it. I honestly don't know why I got into cutting myself.
  6. yd4

yd4 Member

Yeah you don't want to have all them scars on you anyway. I wanted to cut myself too but I figure it won't really do anything for me.
  7. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Yeah. I get what you mean. It didn't do much for me either. I just wanted to see my blood for some reason
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.