new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by twofaces, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofaces

twofaces New Member

ugh, where to start??? i guess today was a pretty bad day, so i decided to sign up for some support. my life feels like its spiraling out of control lately. im not where i "should be" in life at my age, a combo of bipolar meds and eating my feelings has proven to be a huge social roadblock (if only in my head). my job is stressful and im beginning to hate it. at this point there seem to be few (if any) redeemers. i just dont know how to cope effectively anymore (wait, probably never knew how). my heart goes out to all those who can relate.

thanks for 'listening'
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome! If you have any questions about this forum, just ask! ;) Nice to meet you. :shake:
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello. I know what you mean about admitting finally that you aren't coping and realizing that you may never have been able to in the first place.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad to see you reaching out hun for support.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Twofaces, welcome to SF's.. good luck with finding some rational support for yourself.. tc, Jim
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Twofaces!!
  7. therapy_fan

therapy_fan Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! :)
  8. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

9. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, we're all here to listen to you whenever you need.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need/want to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.