New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by _lisa_, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _lisa_

_lisa_ New Member

I'm glad to have found an active forum for help, I don't feel as if I can turn anywhere else. I don't know what to say, I want to get to know everyone & I'd like for everyone to get to know me, but I feel so numb. But I hope that by posting an introduction thread then it'll jump-start me on where to even begin.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Lisa and welcome to SF. It can be hard to know what to say at first, I know it was hard for me, but it gets easier to open up the longer you are here. I haven't been here long but it feels like my second home. :smile: I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. If you don't mind sharing what's going on, maybe I can help. :smile:
  3. _lisa_

_lisa_ New Member

Thank you for the welcome. I'm not ready yet to tell more about what is going on. It seems like so much but I know it's nothing compared to what others have been through.

I signed up here because for the first time in my life I was ready to go, and that has never been true before.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Oh that's ok, you can open up in your own time. Everyone has different situations to deal with in their lives, it doesn't mean your problems are any less compared to theirs, so remember that. :smile:
  5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF I hope you find this forum useful. :hug:

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi lisa and welcome to Sf's.. look around the place some first.. glad to have you witrh us now..jim
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Lisa, Welcome to the forums..Take your time..Theres no pressure here..
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Hey Lisa!

It was good to meet you last night in chat. Sorry things we so busy!

Hope to see you again soon!

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...pain is not a contest and your's is as important as everyone else's...please, when you are comfortable, let us know what is going on for you...welcome again
  10. _lisa_

_lisa_ New Member

Thank you all for the welcome. I really do appreciate it very much.
  11. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Your welcome I hope you find this site useful and helpful. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.