new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by hl867379, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hl867379

hl867379 New Member

My name is Daniel.
    I just signed up here because i dont know where else to turn. Ive read alot of suicide prevention mumbo-jumbo online. They all say to give it another day, it will get better. Talk to a friend or loved one for help. Well my friends and loved ones either told me to stop looking for attention, or to just go ahead and do it all ready. Its been over six months now and everyday reassures me that theres no point going on. My daughter was taken from me about six months ago by dcf in florida. Dcf now realizes that i didnt do anything wrong. The investigation was initiated by something my ex did at her sisters house. My daughter was three when she was taken. Ive been raising her by myself since she was three months old. I havent even been allowed to see her in over a month now. My trial with dcf is in ten days. My lawer says that if i win at trial, i still wont get my daughter back. I dont understand how this is allowed to happen, but i do know that ive thought about suicide every miute of every day since shes been gone. I figure ill probably end it after my trial. Ive asked everybody i know for help, but nobody seems to care. Most of the people i expected to care the most, tell me theyd be glad to have me gone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun you hold on okay this person does not know what the judge will do. You child you little girl will always need her mother I am sorry that you feel so alone in this hun We are here
    for you ok. Please know when your little girl gets older she will look for you if the decision is the other way. She will have all kinds of questions hun only YOU can answer for her
    Please don't jump to conclusions though the judge may give her back to you or give you visitation rights Please wait and see what happens ok You can PM me anytime hun
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Daniel...a warm welcome to you.. nothing could ever hurt as much as losing your one of my own so i do understand your feelings.. hope the court actions go favorably for you.. do best you can there is all you can currently do.. no one here is going to just tell you end it all now.. not allowed and even if it was would never say that to you. hope posting what is and has gone on helps you some, Jim
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Someone actually told you that they would be glad to have you gone??? Now that is one of the most horrific things I have read today, and I read many posts here...they are morons, at best, and you of course should not listen to them...shame on them!!! It must be awful having your child taken in that way, and for no reason...where is the fairness there? And dont they have real problems to spend their energies on? Please know that there are many caring people here, several of whom have gone through what you have described...please fight as your child needs you, and be your own advocate to get care...ultimately, each journey is an alone one, so you must insist on the treatment you deserve so that you and your child have a better future...and please continue to post...expressing what is going on for you allows you to know that you are valuable and worthy of being treated with dignity and compassion...big hugs, and sorry your family are such primates (and as I always say, no offense intended to primates!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.