new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by krisaK, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisaK

krisaK New Member

Hi i'm Kris. I go to another forum for mental health too but i wanted a place I could come to when I'm sui or in crisis and can get some kinda support.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Krisa and welcome...when you are comfortable, please tell us what is going on for you and how we can support you...welcome again

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, when you are ready, we are all here to listen to whatever you want to talk about, wether its random chat, what's on your mind, what's getting you down, or even if you want to just have a rant. Members diaries is a perfect place to rant, and you will usually find someone in the chat room. You can also pm people if you want p2p talk. I really hope you find what you are looking for here.
    :hug: PU.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Kris... a warm welcome to you here.. look around in your own time and see what hits your good spots here.. got any questions about this place please just let us know... tc, Jim

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI Krisa

welcome to SF! Hope you find the support here you need.

6. Crooks.Aiden

Crooks.Aiden Member

I am new here .I love to talk on human nature and mental disorders and qualities.So that is why i am here,on this board and i hope that i will have good time here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.