New here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Legacy, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legacy

Legacy Member

Hi everyone.. I'm 21 from the uk. I have severe depression and find it hard to talk to people that i actually know, so i was looking for somewhere i could meet people and hopefully feel less alone. Things have been a lot harder recently as i was taken off of my meds due to pregnancy and the extra hormones seem to be making everything worse. I guess i just feel the need to talk as i can't with anyone i know and i don't want to implode for the obvious reasons....

Well hopefully i'll meet some nice people here and get a little help as well as hopefully being able to help others... I've been told i'm quite a good listener...

Thanks

2. Kent

Kent Member

Hello! I am also a brand new here and am glad to welcome you!

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Legacy it was delightful to chat with you this morning.. welcome aboard hon.. best wishes with bf adn this pregnacy.. hope to see and hear more from you now.. tc, Jim

4. Legacy

Legacy Member

Thank you both and it was nice to be made to feel so welcome this morning so i'm sure you'll see me around more Jim :)

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Welcome to sf you will find support and understanding here plus a great group of ppl.Hope you enjoy the forum and what it has to offer and great you are able to hear others as everyone needs support.hope to see you around.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Chelsea, welcome to SF. There are a lot of nice people here, so I'm sure you'll find support quickly. Hope to see more of you soon.

7. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Hey Legacy, it's great to see you in chat. You're extremely friendly :) I hope you're in chat more often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.