new - I need an outlet

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Eve1970, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve1970

Eve1970 New Member

I want to die. I want my pain to end. I want my husband (who did attempt suicide) to come back to me. I can't live without him. He's my entire being. Yet I don't think he really believes that. I would rather die than continue in this painful agony. He was released from the hospital but won't come home. He's with a "friend". I just.don't know how long I can be here for him without him wanting me to be here.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Eve and welcome to SF. You have joined an amazing and very supportive community.

I am really sorry that you are struggling, why is it that he won't come home? Who is the ''friend''? Perhaps he just needs some time to himself as an after effect of the suicide attempt that he made. Do you care to tell us more about your dilemma and we can see if we can help or come up with any ideas to make you feel less suicidal. There's a suicide forum section and crisis forum here and many more.

I wish you all the best.
  3. Eve1970

Eve1970 New Member

His friend is a woman who he would see while in the mental ward but wouldn't see me. He was hurt by something I wrote a few years ago but just saw a few months ago. It was a rant born out of grief and anger at my parents deaths and dealing with the estate. I don't know if she is just a friend or more than that. But he isn't home and hasn't called tonight or texted. I got one text Dunn him today. And I actually don't know where he really is. I truly feel abandoned. And I'm losing hope. When I run out of cleaning and yard work I don't know what I'll do to keep from going crazy. I may go back top work next week, we'll see. I see a therapist tomorrow. But I want marriage counseling but he isn't at that point. I feel so helpless and powerless.
  4. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

How did the therapist visit work out? And has your husband come back now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.