NEW~ in need of help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by concreneangel76, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi I am Jennifer I am 36 and have had depression cents I was 15. nothing seems to help. tried all kinds of diff meds been in and out of hospitals. I am having a lot of trouble with it right now night seems to be all ways worse and even worse if I am home alone. I start having all kinds of bad thoughts. I don't want to die I want to live I want to get better. I don't want to feel like this. saw my dr today he said if the depperssion got worse to call him asap. I have no support at all. no one to talk to that knows how I feel or what I am going thew. can't take this pain. I need help. and I know that. I need support. I feel as if no one cares. I am hopeing to meet others here that know what I feel and going thew hopeing to meet new friends..... don't know how much longer I can keep this up.... Thanks,
  2. tobeornottobe

tobeornottobe Member

hi Im vanessa. i am 30. I understand how you feel. PM me if you want.
  3. its nice to meet you
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Jennifer and welcome to Sf - you have found a wonderful caring site where we all try to help each other gain strength and hope :) Having this site to talk into, to write everything down in, to give to other people to receive, really does help to lessen the loneliness and isolation, hope you find that it does for you too hun :) PM me any time if you'd like
  5. arrowpenny

arrowpenny Member

You can pm if you like. I am a Jennifer as well, 37 and have dealt with depression at 15. Apart from online friends and here I don't have much support as well. I was diagnosed with bipolar, depression and anxiety. Some other stuff but I think those are the worst of em. There are a few good chat websites you can try if you need to talk to folks with similar issues. PM me and I can let you know what they are. Jennifer
  6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hi Jennifer, you've joined a welcoming and understanding community. It's my lifeline.
  7. Luscarion

Luscarion Member

Hey there, everyone. I just want you to know that so long as I am around, you will always have someone to turn to. I'll be here for you.
  8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey jennifer
    welcome to the forum
    Please stay strong you can do it x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.