Discussion in 'Welcome' started by llightworker, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llightworker

llightworker Member

Have met some members in the chat. I Dont usually share my information but

well, you dont need to know why I am here, I think thats quite obvious.
    My real name is Sam. I'm female from England , Uk

ive been looking for a forum like this for a while. Im glad I found it, I dont think i'd be here right now, iff I hadn't found it. it's helpful to see so many post...they take the words out my mouth..
    some people are afraid to talk about suicide, or listen to someone who is suicidal, it;s good there is 1 place to go. at least without being banned for talking the truth, for being suicidal, for being in pain aand desperately wanting to leave. All other sites ban. banning just makes people feel worse (ok, vent over)

PS HI
  2. therapy_fan

therapy_fan Well-Known Member

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum! :) im new here too and the site have already helped me alot! :) Greetings from Finland...
  3. llightworker

llightworker Member

Hi therapy fan. thanks for the welcome

take care
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:welcome: Sam! Glad you found the site!
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Sam.. glad you are here now.. hope to hear from you some more.. Jim
  6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum :) And I have to agree with you. I was on a site that would delete posts if anyone talked about suicide. It is something that needs to be talked about and I'm glad you found us.
    Take care
  7. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Hello Sam! It was good to meet you last night in chat, and I'm glad you've found the site--it's very helpful to have a place to go where people get what you're talking about when you're feeling bad. Welcome!
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Sam.. They're preety leinant here but you can't talk about methods..You can vent here and get it all out..Take Care!!
  9. llightworker

llightworker Member

Hi, Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.