New journey or the same thing again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowChaser

So, I've just (in the hour) been offered a 2 week paid trial period for a new job.

Truth be told, I'm scared. I quit Uni last June when I had a nervous breakdown (officially it was two months later, as I didn't want to rush the decision), and I've only had one job since then. I told my bosses at my last job about my breakdown and the depression surrounding it, but they denied I ever told them about it and fired me due to some of the symptoms. When they fired me, they also told me they would have never employed me if they'd have known!

I'm scared that this new job won't last - I haven't told them about why I left Uni or why I left my last job, as I didn't want it to count against me at the interview...

*grrrrrrr* I know this is good news - I've applied for alot of jobs and had a few interviews, so this is really a big step in the right direction. But at the same time I'm scared!

I guess we can just call it the start of something new - after everything that's happened, this is the best news I've had in a while! :biggrin:

(PS - Mods etc: Feel free to move this thread if I've put it in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00