New Kid In Class

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alais, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alais

Alais Well-Known Member

I always hated being the new kid in class, and this is just what this feels like. Hi, my name is Alais, I'm 50 years old and diagnosed as DID and bipolar and have been fightinging suicidal ideations for two weeks now. I like writing, reading and photography, have been married 32 years and have 3 grown children. From age 4 to 8 I was used as a child prostitute and the crap didn't stop after that. I see the world as an ugly, dirty place and always have. Sorry.:sad:

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

hey alais, welcome to sf, i hope you find support here, we'll all help you out as much as possible :) xxxx

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

no sorry's needed here hun.
    if anything i am sorry for the way you were treated. that is a sick and pervers thing to do to a child, to anyone.
    you have got through these 2 weeks of ideations, and your still here, please keep going.
    i understand they get strong and very attractive at times, but we are here for those moments.
    I may be your junior, but i have no problems in talking with you about ANYTHING that is affecting you at any given time, if at the time it is too much i will say. but you dont need to suffer alone.
    i hope SF helps you in some form and welcome to this small part of the net :hug:

4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum:hug:
    we'll try to help out the best we can
    private message me if you need me

5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to sf hope you find what your looking for here :hug:

7. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

Well, this aint no ordinary school here Alais! :biggrin: Everyone is greeted warmly and fits straight in, because we have so much in common.

I am really sorry that you endured such a childhood. I hope you find the comfort you are looking for here. Many of us have.
    The fact is, the world IS an ugly, dirty place.
    It's the many beautiful souls that live there that make it bearable.
    In my opinion :biggrin:

I'm interested in your hobbies, they are some of my favourite things too. My camera is my most favourite possession!

Anyway, Welcome!
    :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Alais. No need to feel like the new kid in class. We all have common bonds here in that we all suffer from some type of issue that caused us to search for a place like this. No need to be sorry about what you have been through. I hope you will soon feel at home with us and find this a safe place to be. :hug:

9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. glad you reached out. it is a true lifeline here. .

we all understand. you are accepted here and i hope you find the support you need. . ..
    someone is ALWAYS around....
    wishing you the very best and there IS hope. ..

10. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:wave:

Hi , welcome to the forum.

11. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Hey Alais, welcome to the forums, glad you found this forum, only really new here myself but everyone has made me feel so welcome, its a good place to be. I'm 34 and a lifelong DID among other things, get the time loss, the finding out the other me's have been up to no good, voices, strange feelings and compulsions that seem to belong to someone else, etc and know how tough it can be to live with that. Ever need to chat just send me a PM.

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi Alias, Welcome to SF! I can relate to some of the things in your post. If you need to talk, please pm me anytime! I also have msn messenger if you want to add me, pm me and i will gladly give it to you. :smile:

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

14. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF...

I hope you settle in ok and get the support you need...

xxx

15. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Alais :hug:.

Take care, Claire xx

16. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

17. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

hiya alais, welcome to sf :welcome:

my name is Lea :shake: pleased to meet you