New kid

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the Wavering God, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. Well, I'm not sure hwo to start so I'll jsut tell you all abotu my past, what braught me here, ect. ect.

I've been in a depression for almost nine years now, been in therapy many times, been throguh aprox 20 councelor/sphyciatrists/ w/e else you call them. Three major suicide attempts, major meaning those are the only thrreee anyone knows of, twice landing me in a hospital. Been in an intensive care kinda mental facility... kept me for a week before I was released. Actually liked the place, had no worries in there, great food actually.. nice people.
    I might need to go into a more permanent mental facility soon, plus I need to be tested for ADD and bi-polar disorder.
    I am gay, nd I'm not sure how, but one of my councelors when I was like seven predicted to my mom that I would be gay..
    I am going to be a Senior in high school, and I'm hoping to someday be an Architect. I already have a few building designs drawn up, I jsut need to look em over and edit them if need be. If my architecture career falls through then I have Graphic Design ready. and if thatfalls through then I have culinary arts, and if that falls throguh then I could go into photography. haha, I have a decent education in all those fields, there only in that particular order because thats how my interests are.

I'm a gret artist, I'm left handed. i have a very good drawing of a dragon and of Sora from the Kingdom Hearts game. I'm only a good artist every once in a while though, haha, like I mostly am good in stick figures but every once in a blue moon I come out with some very good pieces of art.

so yea thats me ina nut shell.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :smile: If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me.
  3. see

see Well-Known Member

welcome :hug:
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

wecome to SF:hug:
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Always good to have another artist around :biggrin: Feel free to pm me anytime :)
    Beret :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. It sounds as if you have good career goals in mind. Don't give up on those dreams. I hope you are able to get any help you need to help you reach these goals. take care. We are here to support you in good times and bad times. :hug:
  7. Thank you all for your welcomings. ^.^ I hope to recieve any good help here as needed.
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you found us and decided to join out little family. I am so sorry that you have suffered from depression for so long. My sister has bo-poloar disorder. I am glad to see that you have plans for your carreer. Do not give up on those. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I hope that you find all of the support that you need here. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm happy you added me to msn :)
    You seem very nice, and I think it's great you have future plans! That's a big thing.
    Welsome to SF and I hope to continue talking to you :hug:
  10. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

welcome ...
    it is a good thing that you can recognize your strong points.. and that you can plan for the future... i think it shows a will to live .. and to beat the depression... i too hope you find help and support here... hugs .. keep posting.
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.