1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i began ECT treatments about three or four months ago and i am so impressed with how they have helped me turn my life around. this week even though i really can't afford it i enrolled my daughter in a private school that is just amazing. my daughter for the first time in several years is totally and completely happy, and honestly that makes me hysterical. i'm so glad i could do this for her. all i have ever wanted is for my kids to be happy, healthy and well adjusted. when my kids are happy so am i. i'm so glad she is this is great. please take care
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:biggrin: great news hun :hug:
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Maybe the fact that your daughter is happy means you can start to think about reducing the ECT. If you can find another outlet for being happy then it's almost as if you can sustain yourself through the shitty times. That said be vigilant throughout. I'm really glad things are working out for you Liz. Keep us updated :hug:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm so happy that you are feeling better hun :hug: all the best to you and if you do need to talk you know where to find me :hug: :wiggle: