New (lost and alone)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Starsha, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starsha

Starsha Member

I'm new here. I'm not quite sure what to get out of it or what to expect, but, it's good to know that there are other people out there who have similar thoughts and who are going through similar experiences.

I'm not alone, but at the same time, I am always alone. Even in a crowded room (i am sure everyone has said or heard this before) and I am sick and tired of feeling lost and alone and confused and physically sick.

I've been hospitalized numerous times, all to no avail and lately I've been planning how this is going to pan out... down to every little detail, every last minute "to do" so that when it's done there's nothing left other than my no longer having to exist with so much pain and so many out of control thoughts that I feel like I am losing my mind.

I apologize if I am being too graphic or too honest, but, I was hoping to find a place where I could at least be nothing but honest.

Starsha

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Starsha
    Welcome to SF. You have certainly come to the right place. There are a lot of good people here that can lend an ear when you need one. Also a good place to vent or just say how you're feeling. Be safe.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship here you deserve.

I know exactly what you mean about being alone but not at the same time.

Take care, :hug:

6. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! hope you find the help you need here and a usually here if you ever wanna tlk :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find many people sharing some of the same feelings you do. We are a group of people who have been there and through so many things. we can understand how you feel. Please feel free to express yourself and to turn to us for support should you need to. take care and stay safe. :hug:

8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

starsha:welcome: to sf. i hope you find the support you are looking for. there are very kind ppl here that are willing to help, all you need to do is ask
    you are not alone in your feelings
    if you ever want to talk, my pm box is open, or you can find me on msn.
    take care and stay safe

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.