New member here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by To Say Im Not Okay, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To Say Im Not Okay

To Say Im Not Okay New Member

Hello everyone. I came across this forum while surfing the web. I wanted to join to tell everyone about a new myspace page that I am starting for people going through tough times and need someone to talk to. This page is for anyone with any kind of problem or for people who just need a place to express themselves without limitations. The group is called "To Say Im Not Okay" Now the page itself is new and very basic for now, we are working to develop it and should have it up and fully functional within a couple of weeks. So please stop by and add us, tell us your story and give us some feedback and we will listen to anything you have to say. To say Im not okay is the first step to realizing you have an addiction that you wish to change and we would like to listen to what you have to say and offer advice, you might even have advice for fellow members that are going through similar situations. Thank you for the support and remember "Love is the new addiction"

www.myspace.com/tosayimnotokay

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Thanks for the input; I'll check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.