new member...Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Anger is my fuel, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anger is my fuel

Anger is my fuel New Member

I'm not sure why I've landed here...maybe because of feeling like a trainwreck is fast approaching today.

I'm a male approaching dangerously his 30 y/o, suffering from having anger management issues, self-perception disorder, depression, and loneliness through all my existence, also filled with hatred and self-loathing on a daily basis. I make constantly suicide plans every day but most of them are 'recreational', and I've failed a s. attempt 8 years ago. Further descriptions will make me feel I'm basically a loser.

I guess I'm looking for a place where I can vent about anything (in a correct manner of course) and talk about getting rid of those dark thoughts , and I hope I can help people back. This forum seems fitting those intentions.

Err...I'm not really good at introducing, no matter if online or in real life...and sorry if I've made grammar mistakes, English is not my first language (I'm from France).

See ya,
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - glad you found us.

I am sorry for your difficulties and depression - hopefully reading through some of the other threads will make you realize you are far less alone than you might have believed. You are always welcome to vent here and plenty of understanding ears to listen.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun anger is my fuel boy i can relate to that one hun actually it is my internal anger that has kept me here kept me alive i should say all these years i do not harm others but the the anger inside me for me give me a energy sometimes to get things done. Nice to meet you hun
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome! I'm really glad you found the site, and I hope we can help you in some way.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Fuel and welcome to SF's... Hopefully this will be a safe and good place for to let it out some with ppl who will understand and listen to you..

Hope to hear from you some more!!! Stay safe please, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.