New Member, Same Problems, No Help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepest_Regret

Hello all, i know youve probaly all heard this sort of post before. Someone comes on says the world is against them and they are the worst person in the world and no one loves them, but the way im feeling currently is that its all true about me :(.

Im 16 and just going into college (in the Uk obviously), ive gone through school with no friends and been picked on for the way i act or dressed outside of school (usualy a more alternative route) , i moved to england from america and for the 5 years ive been here its been nothing but pain. Ive made no new friends and miss my old ones, ive tried to drown out my depression with distractions but it just doesnt cut it anymore, ive been through cutting and even in some cases getting really drunk but my parents are alchoholics so i dont wanna go down that road.

Basically im just looking for people to talk to, ive never had anyone my age to connect with, ive never even had anyone to talk to :( , girls never talked to me except harsh words and boys bullied me. I feel outcasted and dont know where to turn.

Oh and hi, this probaly isnt the best way to introduce yourself ><

Hey and :welcome: to the Forum :)
It's not a bad way to introduce yourself :) I'm 17, so almost the same age. I'm sorry you feel like such an outcast :( school sucks, big time.
I'm sure you will find a lot of friendship and support here :)
Take care, and if you need anything or just want to talk feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Deepest_Regret

moonstar89 said:
Hey and :welcome: to the Forum :)
It's not a bad way to introduce yourself :) I'm 17, so almost the same age. I'm sorry you feel like such an outcast :( school sucks, big time.
I'm sure you will find a lot of friendship and support here :)
Take care, and if you need anything or just want to talk feel free to PM me :)

Lauren
thanks for the welcome, your probaly the only person near my age to ever say anything posative to me :(, even if it is online i still value it. I dont wanna go into my problems here i guess this is the welcome forum, best left for the othere ones i guess but thanks anyway :).

Dragon

Staff Alumni
Hi ^^ I'm seventeen, so in my A level year. Welcome to the forum! PM me if you like. I'm here a lot of the time.

Fee
xxx

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear Deepest;

It's been a long long time since I was 16 but I can still remember how I felt. I was also pretty much ignored by the opposite sex (I'm female) and treated with disdain by my classmates. I had no friends except for the "hippies", as they were also "outcasts" and took me in as just another oddball!:rolleyes: (this was back in the late sixties)

I didn't learn to accept myself as I was until my thirties (and I still have problems with that) but when I realized I wasn't wealthy, drop-dead-gorgeous, or one of the "popular" people I was able to get over my feelings of being an inadequate or worthless human being. I've been depressed for years, probably most of my adult life, some genetic, some situational, but am now taking antidepressants and getting counseling and it really helps me.

I'm sorry you have had a rough way to go, especially being so young (to me, anyway:wink: ) and having what sounds like a miserable adolescence and parents with their own problems. Please come here to let off steam and to receive love and support from the loving members here.

And no, we haven't heard this sort of post before - from YOU!! You may be going thru similar difficulties, but it's YOU going thru them, no one else. And there's nothing wrong with the way you introduced yourself!:smile:

come back when you have need of friends, we'll listen to you.

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00