Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Maenstus, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maenstus

Maenstus New Member

Hey guys my name is Maenstus. I was diagnosed with depression and suicide issues 3 years ago, The struggle Ive been going through is too hard for me to on alone. Becuase of my depression I don't know whether i should leave this world and never return or stay on the path im going. Ive seen too many doctors to count,the pills they've thrown me on are not helping at all but they wont do anything about it. My parents don't do anything to help me all they really worry about is there money and hobbies. I feel like im alone in this world the little friends i do have ignore my problem and don't even try and help. If you guys have any ideas I would gladually listen to them ive tried all i could but it seems the world is just out to get me. It seems I'm on my last leg.

Vortex of Despair
  2. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

So sorry you do not have the support you should. Unluckily people ignore what they do not understand and do not know how to help.
    Many of us will understand what you are feeling.
    I have taken a few small steps and find it helpful to read a lot here. I hope you too find this site and its people helpful.
    Hang in there.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Remember your life is important and that's means YOU. Yes you have.suffered the past three years and you have found a safe haven. Yes, your are worried but reassure yourself you are no longer on your owe.

You no longer need to feel despair but but the comfort that others suffer like you. Please be safe and take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.