Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Criss, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criss

Criss New Member

Hello
    I am new here. I feel like I do not want to go on anymore
    Criss Jan 4 2016

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Criss and welcome to the forum (we also have a chat room here-bottom right hand side of the forum), do you want to talk about what is troubling you and we may be able to offer peer to peer advice, listen and be there for you. Please talk to us, we understand how hard things might be right now, let us help take away some of the burden.

3. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey there I'm also struggling with sicidal feelings. This is a really good site for talking out those feelings as everyone understands what those feelings are like, please dont hesistate to come here to talk about your feelings:)

4. popastallis

popastallis New Member

Hi Criss, I feel the same way. I am a newlywed and my wife has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. She seems to hate me now and has abandoned me before we could move together. I live 2000 miles from her and I was supposed to move with her the 8th of January. She has completely cut me off. It really triggers abandonment issues that I've struggled with since childhood. Might sound stupid, but very painful. I think that those feelings will pass, as they come and go. very hard to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.