Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys, I am a new joinee, male 26 year old . I joined the forum because of a deadly physical health issue which would probably take me out in a few years . I am not the kind of person who would have come here like ever . I had a never-give up philosophy and a very competitive spirit . I already had a promising career, which I was puting a lot of effort into . There were financial issues and societal problems external to me , which I was finally coming out of , then at the worst possible time the deadly illness struck this was the last straw that broke my spirit completely. Now I am here and see no hope of going back to my previous self.

Sorry for washing my dirty laundry here and thanks for reading.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look at the different forums and post when you feel up to it. and you can use our chat section if you prefer real time. i'm sorry about your diagbosis. but keep fighting as long as you can. i am much older but every time they add a serious illness it brings me down. but if you keep trying you never know if they find a cure or a med that helps you live longer. and if you keep trying to do things that make you happy the rest of your life will be better either 2 years or 60 years from now...mike...*hug*shake

welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look at the different forums and post when you feel up to it. and you can use our chat section if you prefer real time. i'm sorry about your diagbosis. but keep fighting as long as you can. i am much older but every time they add a serious illness it brings me down. but if you keep trying you never know if they find a cure or a med that helps you live longer. and if you keep trying to do things that make you happy the rest of your life will be better either 2 years or 60 years from now...mike...*hug*shake
Sure, I will check them out.
I hope things turn around for you too Mike*hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @FreezingHope , welcome to SF. I'm sorry you have to deal with such an illness and that you lost all hope. I hope we can help you regain some... I suppose the best one can do is probably making the most out of every day, no matter how much time they have left, as that cannot ever be predicted with certainty.

This is the best place for washing your dirty laundry, no worries about that. There is always someone to listen without judging, also many people who relate to some of your experiences or feelings. I hope it helps.
Sending hugs.

Hello and welcome Freezing Hope
Sorry for washing my dirty laundry here
Talking about struggles that you are going through is what SF is for. There's really nothing wrong with that. It's good to talk about things like this.
I joined the forum because of a deadly physical health issue which would probably take me out in a few years
Sorry that you're going through this. It's ok to say what the health issue is, and it's also ok not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00