Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Advent, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Hiya all.....

Not been here b4 but wanted to post a hello. My story is long and deep not for talking about in this post. However can i say to those that are in the DOWN side of things at the mo, PLEASE hold on - I was lucky and saw the other side.

I hope I can help someone here

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!!!! :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Arctic Fox, welcome to the forum:welcome:, I look forward to seeing you around the forum, take care and stay safe :hug:
  5. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you...
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome hun. Sweet of you to want to help others. :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to Sf arcticfox. I hope you are able to accomplish what you set out to. It is good to hear from those that find the better side of living.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. xx
  10. sami

sami Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! :)
  11. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Thanks all, yeah i hope i can help. I think myself and mr_death already did actually. Via your irc channel last night. If your looking in Flossie, remember what we said bro, hang in there ok....

Yeah its tough when ya down , sometimes all you need is a good chat with someone who understands, and we know its not easy getting folks to understand sometimes.

I think if more people chatted about there problems it would help loads, again its not easy doing that either - geez it took me 20 years to talk about it, BUT i tell you was the best thing i ever did.

Anyway, if ya feel like a chat you will find me over on your irc channel, the aXpi2 one.

Take care all

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  12. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hello and welcome! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.