Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AyameMitsuna, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyameMitsuna

AyameMitsuna Member

Hello, my name is Teresa, I'm 19 and I recently lost my younger sister of 15 to suicide. She was buried on her 16th birthday and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in IL. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, anime, manga, and watching movies. I hope to meet some understanding people who can help me, and hopefully help some people myself.
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Hi Teresa,

welcome to SF!! I am so sorry for your loss.. I wish there was some better words to put now but Im sure you've heard the typical blahblah all before.. Thank you for joining the forum and wanting to help, I hope you find the understanding and support you are seeking!

Best Wishes,

Jasmin x
  3. AyameMitsuna

AyameMitsuna Member

Thank you for the quick reply, it's very kind of you to say that. She passed on feb. 25th and I just seem so very lost without her.
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I hope that forum will help you...

You can PM me anytime you wish:)

And sorry for your loss:sad:
  5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i am so sorry for you loss hun but so glad you have found this site. i hope it can be a safe haven for you to express your feelings and emotions and get support. we are all here with open arms.

Take care

Clare x
  6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Hey Teresa, welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your sister, my inbox is always open if you ever need to chat :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. What a terrible loss for you and your family. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you are able to find the comfort and support you need from us and you in turn can be of help to others. take care. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hun. I hope that you may fine peace and comfort here. My PM box is always open

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF and I am so sorry to hear about your sister, please feel free to PM me whenever.:hug:
  10. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  11. AyameMitsuna

AyameMitsuna Member

I just want to say thank you to all the nice replies and it means a lot to have people say they will be there for me.
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, sweetie!! :hug:
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry for your loss :hug:
  15. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Teresa. I am always around if you ever need to chat...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.