Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MightyMatt, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyMatt

MightyMatt Well-Known Member

Hi,
    My name is Matt. I've been having a bad time recently... and this resulted in a botched attempt on my life last week. I had been seeking help prior to this incident with therapy and medication but this doesn't seem to be doing me any good. I feel I've run out of options and find myself planning my next attempt. I've tried everything to get myself out of this rut I'm in but nothing is working.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf Matt.

3. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hi hin, welcome to the forum. I hope you find the help you need.
    Oh and just thought you would like to know I was born in Lincoln! :D

4. MightyMatt

I know Lincoln well... It's a nice city! I don't know exactly what I'm doin here... I really have nobody to talk to so was hoping to get some advice maybe on how to get through the days.

5. Landlocked blues

Well im always here if you need to talk. Also, boo, Andi, Kankuro (although i think hes on a break now) sadeyes are all good to talk too. Pretty much everyone actually. we all try to help as much we can xx

6. MightyMatt

Thanks... I'm going to try and use the forum as much as I can. I don't find it easy talking to people so this is all new to me... I feel really awkward about the whole situation, even ashamed.

7. Landlocked blues

Dont feel ashamed. We are all in the same situation as you. Just different reasons. :hug:

8. MightyMatt

I know... But it is tough isn't it. I feel like a complete failure and I guess that's why I feel ashamed. I've been told to snap out of it by some and I really wish it was that easy. If there was that magical switch you could press and become this whole different person, brimming with confidence don't they think that's what I'd do? I don't want to die but at the same time the idea of an eternity of nothingness seems quite comforting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.