Discussion in 'Welcome' started by haselne01, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haselne01

haselne01 New Member

I don't know where else to post this so thought i'd post here. I been going through alot lately id on't know where to start i guess with i just graduated from college in july. i have a 2.5 yr old son i'm a single mother and i'm in A.A. There is a possibility i might be pregnant again (by a different guy) and i just got a job at a hotel as a housekeeper. i got so sick the other day i couldn't breathe so i had to come home from work and i haven't gotten off the floor too much in the last few days and i lost 9 lbs in one day. the only real reason i'm living is for my son he has saved my life time and time again. i know i need a reason for myself to live but i get emotionally attached to almost everything/everyone and that's how i get hurt i also i have cut and attempted suicide in the past and as of late i had an apiphany. i always thought i was scared of heights but in the last few weeks i realized it's not heights i'm scared of..........it's me. i'm scared of jumping from that height and killing myself. like i said what's stopping me is my son and that's why i'm scared otherwise i don't fear death i welcome it. just wondering if you have any advice as to what i can do. i've seen counsellors, psychiatrists and 2 years ago was in the psychiatric ward at the hospital for 2 months because i was raped (NOT by my sons father though).

oh and recently my mother said that me and my 2 sisters were a waste of time raising and we're good for nothing. it seems the only one she cares about is her own grandson which she treats like her son

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hiya: :)

nice to have met you in chat :hug:

sorry you are having such a rough time but i hope that the forum helps you and that you find some good support here :hug:

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome. :hug: Best wishes to you. ~ Alex

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello hazel. welcome to SF. hope the health problems you have currently get better real soon.. do what you have to in order to stay safe. take care, Jim

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome. I am so glad you decided to post and let us know what is going on for you. Welcome again, J

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. What was your major in college?? Just curious..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.