new method

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Marshmallow, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Guess i just found a new way. I hate the pain. Too scared to do it for long. But loads of them so i can do it over and over again tonight. Was another accident. Pulled away quickly but then did it on purpose. Guess its another way of burning since i can't find my knife.

Meh whatever. Might aswell do it again.

This is like my 5th way of self harming. New record for me. Go me!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

VIKS!!! :eek:hmy: STOP!! what is going on :eek:hmy:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

You need to stop going down this road Vikki, nothing good can come of it. You need to try and pull back from it, rather than trying to perfect it. Please try to pull back a bit :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I don't care. About to do it again and to be honest i couldnt give a shit anymore.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I actually think this is a better way. Not to much pain. But hurts afterwards. Arm hurts a bit now. But no real damage done. Tis better than i knife i guess. Nearly burnt the house down in the process tho :dry: have a lovely burn mark on the bed :mad:

6. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Maybe YOU don't care, but I'm pretty sure people on here do. Do you not realise how that could make people feel?

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeah i do realise. Not too much i can do about it eh. Not like everyone i care about on here gives a second thought when they self harm. Why should i?

8. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I didn't realise they made threads like you did. My mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.