New (or kinda new)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Stormrider, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Hey all, i'm a member for a while but only recently posted my 1st text on these forums, just felt like i had to rant a bit about my feelings.
    Completely missed the welcome forum because of the bad mood. :sorry:
    So i'm making that up now by saying :hieveryone:

So why did i join; i have a miserable lonely life and i have psoriasis(skin condition) this leads to very bad sleeping and bad moods and i feel like it's getting worse and worse every year. I'd rather be dead, but i don't see myself ending my life anytime soon.Still have some (false) hope left i guess :smile:
    Stopping here on the boring bad stuff

It's kinda nice to have a place where you can talk about how you feel without having to worry that people start looking at you like you're crazy, cause even when i am crazy i don't like it when people call me crazy.:screwloose:

The few times i get together with friends mean a lot to me but it's not often cause they are married and have kids.
    I love a good movie and rock/metal music :wootrock:
    I love dogs but don't have the space to keep one at the moment.
    And i wouldn't be honest if i didn't say i like a nice cold beer (or 2 or 3 or 4....)but i never let myself get wasted, don't like that :cool:

Well i've written more then i was thinking i would (and i must be having a better day then average cause it sounds kinda positive to myself)
    But still that's me in a nutshell, hate me or tolerate me, can't make me go away now :biggrin:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome and so glad you shared with us...you sound so cute and I love the smilies with the text...hope you find what you are looking for here...big hugs, J

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hehe, :welcome:ish to the forum :tongue:
    I hope you love it :yay:
    :ghost: It is amazing :wub:

4. ~Sara~

~Sara~ New Member

hi nice to meet you. im new here too :)

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, welcome to sf. i hope you find the support your looking for. if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. take care! looking forward to seeing you post more.

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there, and welcome to SF. :groupwave: :welcome:

You have awesome taste in music! :rockon:

I'm so sorry about your psoriasis. It is a horrible thing to have to suffer. :hug:

Glad you are posting now and hope to hear more from you. Be kind to yourself. :pinkrose:

7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome. X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.