New Person

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by frantic, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

Ever since I nearly died in the ICU last week after a really bad OD and cutting my wrists, I feel like a new person. I don't feel like myself anymore, but in a good way. I feel so happy, I'm enjoying, well, everything, myself, life, work, whatever, all of it, much more than I have ever thought possible. I am not manic, I'm not bipolar. I have this, calm, deep inside. I feel level and balanced. I really don't know how to describe it properly. But it feels so damn good.
    I want to just enjoy feeling like that, but every now and then it pops into my head "will it last?", "do I get to keep this?"

Just wanted to say, don't give up, there is hope!

I just wish I could have gotten here without all the other crap.

2. dragonfly93

dragonfly93 New Member

Glad to hear you feel much better about everything. I hope this feeling continues for you for a very long time. Stay positive :) xx

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Very glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope it lasts xox

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope that you will continue to feel this way hun hugs

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

So pleased to here this, New Person! You have a new identity - that of a confirmed survivor, and that is so worth celebrating :) Well done honey - and pay no attention to the doubts - they are there to continue to make you stronger by realising you can tell them to get lost, you have mastery over them :yay:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.