New person

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Goldfish, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Member

Hello,

I don’t use the internet a lot. So this is all quite new to me. I’m here because I’m tired of being misunderstood, and having a look around here, it seems people here are understanding and caring of each other.

I am so weary inside although nobody could tell as even in my darkest moments I still paste on a smile and a joke so people can’t tell… I hate that I do this because it makes me so lonely. People always tell me how sunny and fun I am but they have no idea. If they knew the real me they would hate me.

Some bad things have happened and I tried to kill myself 3 years ago which was disastrous. I just got so tired of feeling alone and in pain. A long time passed after that and I somehow managed to get the strength to have the kind of life I wanted. But the desire to die is always within me, and my plan to go is all worked out.

I lost my job at the beginning of the year due to the economy, subsequently my relationship broke down and I had nowhere to live, and now my cat (my kindred spirit) has gone missing for 2 weeks and I’m lost.

Is this a bit much for an introduction? I’m sorry. Its nice to read some of these posts anyway.

X x

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

hiya goldfish,

Sounds like youve had a prity rough year so far, everything just piling in on top of you.

I hope that you manage to find work soon, more importantly i hope you find your cat! (Toms tend to go on the hunt for females)

If your in need of chat were always here

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Member

Thankyou, the good vibes help. I will do my best to spread them as well.

4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

your welcome, :tongue:

i just hope that you start feeling better soon. Looking for work at the moment is just plain horrible.

Perhaps your'l have better luck, looking for your cat!

Whats your cat like?

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Member

I know, its demoralising. I have an interview next week and am nowhere near in the mood to be scrutinised by a panel of strangers. I'm tempted to go in my pajamas and just cry and blather about my missing cat to them.

I just dont care about getting a job. I dont want to be near people. I would rather be in a cave.

My cat is amazing, he is small and ginger and called Murray. He is really chatty and clingy as he was rescued, and does tricks like a dog. I rescued him when i was really low. I feel like i'm lost with him. The only thing that helps is the thought of him coming back.

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Goldfish.

I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

I hope Murray turns up soon.

:hug: Claire xx

7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

9. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Goldfish. Hope you find the help and support you are looking for.:smile:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum goldfish. I hope you find the understanding you need. Good luck in finding your cat. Losing a pet is tough. :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum x

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Goldfish!!!:cool:

13. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum , look forward to chatting with you :smile:I hope you find your cat soon:sad:

14. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.