:( New Poster

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tx915, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tx915

tx915 Active Member

Hey y'all,

Just found this site. It's not that I want to be dead, I guess, it's just that I want an escape from everything (mymy i'm feeling rational tonight).

I'm currently a college student and single mom. Life is so hectic and stressful. With the kids, the bills, the exhusband, school.

I got diagnosed with major depression and ptsd this year. The docs put me on celexa a few weeks ago. I currently go to therapy but I always worry that they'll hospitalize me if I talk about these suicidal thoughts. I just don't have time to be hospitalized right now.. end of the semester ... bills... work.. etc...

I had a neighbor today tell me he was going to take me to court if I didn't shut my dog up :( I guess this triggered something in me and all day i've been thinking more and more about ending things... BUT I have my last biology lab tomorrow and so i'm telling myself to just hold out for tonight, ya know.

That's all for now, have a nice night :) ... :(
    Tx

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Tx, welcome to suicideforums.. lot going on for you and the just plain tired feelings of yours are true and real. hope you can get some rest in there somewhere.. take care, Jim

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Tx...no wonder you feel so strung out...look at all you are doing...is there any way to find some 'me time' to recharge your battery? It is also remarkable how much you can get accomplished. Thanks for sharing and welcome again

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, Tx. I hope things start getting better for you soon. :hug:

5. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan Well-Known Member

Welcome and great first post. The highlighted part above I SOOOO get. I think what keeps me from suicide these days is my fear that if I fuck up and live, I'll be hospitalized, and I can't afford to be with work, bills, etc. I always feel like that makes me weird, or even a fraud. Nice to see someone else feels the same.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun glad to see you reaching out for support here hugs

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you do not want to die..welcome to the forums.

8. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums,

If you need any help or just a person to talk to feel free to send me a PM!

9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to Sf! If you need anything feel free to PM me! Take care!! :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.