• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

New...really new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest Im not even sure if this is the right place for me...but it seems like a place with really nice and friendly people which is something I really want to be a part of. The entire community. And to do that I guess you need to know a little about me...

My name is Timothy, Tim for short. Im fifteen years old and I live in greymouth new zealand. Im kinda chubby, and get picked on for it at school. I work on mcdonalds were...im a below average employee...they keep telling me to move faster and to get my "line times" below a minute thirty and I do try, i really do...but i just cant manage it...

I have self-diagnosied dispraxia which I like to believe I have because then all the problems, or most of them anyway, that I have in my life really arent my fault...

But I guess they are. I live with my mother, in a rather large house. My father and mother were never togther since I was born, he didnt even sign my birth certificate, and he ended up in jail. (Google "Philip HydeHarris" for the story). I have one older brother who moved three hours away and is making a good living so Im happy for him.

I havent had the best lucky with the oppisote sex...which is kinda what makes me so sad most of the time...And in nearly all socail situations i just feel like a complete outsider....

I wish life were like a video game, because I really need a restart botton...

But thats all from me, I hope to be around here a bit...

Catch you guys. :smile:

Welcome Tim!!! I am glad you found this site, hopefult it helps even in the slightest. I am glad you decided to join though, it means theirs still hope, you are still hanging in there, and I admire that of you. I would say you cxan message me on MSN anytime, but.. I see you already added me! :tongue:

I hope to talk with you soon, you can message me anytime, I am here for you :hug: :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF Tim. I am glad yoy found us. Of course you are in the right place. We are a great bunch of people with a lot of support to give. We help each other through the rough spots. Take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum, Tim. It's been a long time since I was 15 - ha ha - but I can still remember being made fun of and left out for being "different" than my classmates.:sad: You won't find that here - we're all "different" and don't judge others for that... besides, I've always found "normal" people to be sort of dull... in my humble, far-from-normal opinion, that is!:wink:

love,

least

jane doe

hi tim welcome to the forum, you´ll see that you´ll find here a lot of people who feels like you and you will make friends really fast. i hope you enjoy being here like i do and remember you can pm me at any time if you ever need or want to talk. take care buddy and i hope to see you around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00